Sunday, January 17, 2010

kiehl's since 1851

ok so, i decided besides the dr. hauschka day cream, i needed something else. i wanted a whole routine, so I went to bloomingdales (cause i have an enormous credit there, thanks to my mom who went and returned all my flatware from my wedding 6 years ago last week...AMAZING, i know). i knew i wanted kiehl's from the start but i thought i would look around. i went to the clarins counter first...much too expensive for me. i am new to the skincare regimen, therefore, i don't need to spend an arm and leg just yet. i dont know what it is about kiehl's, i swear it is the packaging...so simple but so alluring. so there i was...i ended up with the whole ultra-facial set(cleanse, toner, and moisturizer) for $100. now i think thats great. oh, and included in that price is the creamy eye treatment with avocado...love! you can purchase all these kiehl's products at neimans, bloomies, nordies, or on kiehl's.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment