Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"is it time to drink yet????"

Everyday at 3, I find myself asking someone (I dont really know who) if it's time to drink yet.  This might sound really bad, and you might think I have a problem, but I assure you...that's not the case...I am a MOM!!!! Isn't that a good enough reason to sit back and relax with a glass of vino.  And now your thinking, "she is even worse then I thought, she is a mom who wants to drink at 3."
Well, let me explain something...I have been up since 5...nuff said!!!

***so i just wanted to get this out there, and don't worry I'll wait until 5 (4:30ish)!!!

My new Fave...Trader Joe's Coastal Chardonnay
$4.99
and some yummy brie from there as well.
$3.99

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...it's 4:19 and I just found myself asking the same question?!!

    ReplyDelete