Monday, June 21, 2010

more of my fav nic picks

I know most of you (if anyone actually reads this blog) don't really care about Nicole, but she is truly my fashon inspiration. She really is amazing, her sense of style is untouchable. I also find her to be an inspiration in life as well. She is a mommy/designer, and has really come a long way since her early days....

WITH HER BROTHER IN LAW, BENJI

WITH RZ

ON THE GO

GORGE WITH BRANDON DAVIS


NICOLE AND HER LITTLE SISTER SOPHIE

NICOLE PARTYING WITH CARLOS LOPEZ

PHOTO SHOOT

LOVING THIS OUTFIT



AND THeSe are MY ALL TIME FAV PICs OF HER
tanned to perfection
TO BE CONT....
I COULD GO ON AND ON...




1 comment:

  1. Her boots in the second to last picture are amazing!! I want!! and the first photo that is actually Benji.

    ReplyDelete