Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vacay

Back from Boulder :(
Remind me again why anyone would live in the Midwest.
Chicago is a great city, especially now, because the blackhawks just brought home the Stanley cup, but I will say "the west is the Best!"

Yes, I know there are farmers markets everywhere, but not like the one in boulder...organic organic organic. The asparagus was 10 ft long...amazing. Hippies playing OCMS on the fiddle and washboard. River running wild with kids all around...barefoot. Oh, and the dogs, mustn't forget our four legged friends...they are everywhere...and they rule the roost (and I love it). What about the trails, you walk out of your house and the mountains are every which way...the fields, the parks...beautiful. And everyone is so FIT. Rock climbing, biking, rafting, hiking, etc. I never felt so unfit in my life. Not because I was out of breath but because my muscle definition is not apparent to the human eye.

Well, if you haven't figured it out yet...we want to move there...wish us luck.
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment