Friday, May 7, 2010

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER...i love mine!!!


Anne
BFF...anne and i have been close since 5th grade. we had a rocky start, i was the new girl at school and she was "queen A", but quickly we realized we were life-long soul mates. we can, honestly, sit on the phone and talk about nothing for hours...it is so refreshing to have someone who will listen to me talk about non-sense, and vice versa. we have a true friendship that has been thru so many different stages...playground crushes, highschool trials and tribulations, college roomies, maid of honor duties, pregnancies, and our kids. we have so much more to come.


Jenny
always there for me...and always gives me the best, most politically correct, advice I could ask for. Jenny, honestly, has the most outstanding disposition of anyone I have ever known/met/etc... she is honest and will always set me straight, but not knowingly. when i get off the phone with her...i think...
"gosh, i wish i could be as smart as her!"
jenny and i have been thru a lot together and our friendship has always remained VERY solid. jenny is also my biggest fan (always encouraging me to "go out and get em' "), she has such faith in me, and it is so appreciated.

J AND RACH

Rachel
we can laugh and laugh for hours. the things i tell her (per our conversation yesterday, smelly), now, we are just plain silly!!! from stoner car jams in highschool to making fun of our husbands, tina and steffi. the good times keep on rollin'. rach always puts a smile on my face even when i am in the worst of moods. her sense of style, though, boring. and she drives a mini-van.....hahahahaha. love you rach. why do you have to live so far away from me, it is not fair. you suck!!! xoxoxo

Jamie
tough-loving, true to the bone, would walk the plank for you. hmmm, jamie jamie jamie.
jamie always remembers everything i say cause she pays close attention, she knows when im home, she knows when im at the doctor and she always knows just when to call because she is an AMAZING listener. jamie's laugh is contagious, it makes me smile cause it is so REAL. she is strong-minded and determined, it is inspiring. I AM SO EXCITED THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE NEIGHBORS. many front porch nites sipping vino to come....sounds fantastic.



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my GF's !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment