Monday, May 17, 2010

Supercapes

As I stare at my son, I realize he wears this cape 24/7. It was by far the best item I have ever purchased for him. When I first heard of this website...supercapes.com, my son was running around in a handmade red felt cape we put together for him. Luckily, a girlfriend's daughter received a cape from supercapes.com and, therefore, introduced me to the idea. Anyway, the site is amazing. You can get any color, name, emblem, etc...CUSTOM CAPES, now that's what I'm talking about. Oh and not only are the capes just for kids, but animals and adults as well. Come on you know you want one..."SUPER MOM!!!"

* I forgot to mention the $price$ was fantastic, I think including shipping it was $35 max, and I ordered it on a Friday (from Cali) and it was here (IL) Monday. Hooray for SUPERCAPES!!!

Before Supercapes...yes, HE is wearing my wedge booties. oh and pantless!!!
his daily uniform.

After

No comments:

Post a Comment