Monday, May 10, 2010

Road Trip

One of these days I want to pack my family (husband, 2 boys, and the dog) up and a head out on the open road. there are so many places i want my boys to see. I would love to head east because i really haven't seen much in that direction , but something tells me we would be west coast bound...i mean my favorite city in the world is
SAN FRANCISCO, there is
no better place in the world! we would make a stop in boulder to see my little bro and fam. then head to Cali, of course. up and down the coast...would love to make it to Oregan and Washington...Portland and Seattle...amazing cities. i'm not interested in showing them the tourist attractions more like national parks, the ocean, and the west coast lifestyle that i so LOVE!!!!

*and definitely we would make a pit stop in good old Flagstaff at some point. that is where i fell in love with the WEST, and my hubby xoxo
BOULDER
SAN FRAN


No comments:

Post a Comment